ICF Railway Recruitment 2020 62 Post at Chennai apply online, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – Railway Hospital, Integral Coach Factory, Chennai requires the following Medical Personnel and ParaMedical Personnel on contract basis for their Designated Covid 19 Ward for a period of 3 months or till the scheme continues. Candidates in possession of eligibility criteria mentioned at Para 2, can apply for the respective posts. Preference will be given to those who are residents in Greater Chennai, followed by residents of Kanchipuram & Tiruvallur District, and then of those residing in Tamil Nadu, then those residing in Southern States and finally those from other states:
For Admit Card, Exam date and Exam Results please visit at www.freejobalert-govt.com
ICF Railway Recruitment 2020 Chennai – Full Notifications
- Application Begin: 10/05/2020
- Last Date of Application: 17/05/2020
- Last Date Complete Form: 17/05/2020
- General : 0/-
- SC / ST/OBC: 0/-
Army Recruitment Rally Haryana Age Limit as on 01/07/202
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Age as on 01.07.2020|
|1||Contract Medical Practitioner (Physician, GDMO)||Should not have completed more than 53 years|
|2||Nursing Superintendent||20 to 40|
|3||House Keeping Asst. (Safaiwala)||18 to 33|
ICF Railway Recruitment 2020 Chennai Eligibility and Vacancy Details
|Sr No.||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Eligibility||Monthly
|1||Contract Medical PractitionersGDMO (General Duty Medical Officer, MBBS)
Physician ( MD General Medicine) ( 2 Physician & 12 GDMOs)
|14||Medical Council. For Physicians – MD in General Medicine
Two years experience is desirable.
|24||Certified as a registered Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from School of Nursing or other Institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc(Nursing).||44900/-
(Safaiwala) (Level -1)
|24||10th Std passed||18000/-
Terms and Conditions:
- Engagement of the Contract Medical Practitioner, Nursing Superintendent, and House Keeping Assistant would be on full time contract basis for a period of maximum three months from the date of engagement or till the operation of the scheme or till operational requirements, as per exigencies. The service rendered during the contract is an arrangement for meeting up the requirement of the pandemic situation and it will not confer any right for automatic regularization/absorption in Integral Coach Factory in any circumstances.
- The services rendered as Medical Practitioner, Nursing Superintendent and House Keeping Assistant on contract basis is a stop gap arrangement and will not have any bearing in respect of consideration of their period of service in case of regular selection through RRB or UPSC.
- Contract Staff who enters into contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her regularization or absorption in Railway service.
- During the validity of contracts, the Railway Administration will be at liberty to terminate the contract at any time during the contract period for Administrative reasons whatsoever. The contract shall also be terminated forthwith if the work of the Contract Staff is found to be unsatisfactory OR the full time Contract Staff is found to be physically or mentally invalid or incapacitated.
- Candidates proposed to be engaged on contract should be fit medically.
- The candidates on contract are required to follow the dress code as per administrative requirement at their own cost.
- The SC/ST/OBC candidates seeking age relaxation should submit a scanned copy of the caste certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed proforma at the time of verification.
- The selected candidate will be paid remuneration as noted in Para-I mentioned above and the candidates cannot claim any additional remuneration allowances or other benefits during the course of contract period.
- No private practice or any other employment will be permitted during the contract period.
- The candidates are personally responsible for payment of professional tax, income tax and other duties/taxes leviable by the State/Central Governments from time to time.
ICF Railway Recruitment 2020 – Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Short Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|